Treasures of the East
CREATED UNIQUELY FOR ASIAN ODYSSEYS
March 16, 2022 to April 5, 2022
Experience a ‘Trip of a Lifetime” – 19 days/ 18 nights to sights of marvel and beauty. An itinerary unlike any other!
- Explore Asia with this epic tour that will uncover some of the continent's richest landmarks, historical sites and fabled wildlife. Venture also beyond the familiar and experience lesser known sites that define this fascinating continent.
- Walk with the orang-utans in Borneo...meet the pigmy elephants... cruise the rivers of Borneo... stay at a National Geographic Lodge, considered "the most unique lodge in the world"
- Enrich your experience with our exceptional guides and fascinating expert lecturers, shared with a small group of like-minded travelers.
- Savor: Dine on Asia’s best cuisine. All meals are included and represent the food culture of each area. Enjoy spectacular gourmet restaurants, such as Mozaic, Bali with a French Laundry Chef.
- Explore the local crafts: handwoven silks and cotton textiles, silver, painting, wood carving villages, John Hardy’s jewelry workshop and more…
- Enjoy colorful markets, tribal villages, ancient temples, exquisite scenery and wild national parks accessible only by boat, unique botanical gardens, lunch with the Royal Balinese family, and gorgeous dance performances.
March 16 – 19, 2022
March 19 – 22, 2022
March 22 – 26, 2022
March 26 – 28, 2022
March 28 – March 30, 2022
March 30 – April 02, 2022
April 02 – 05, 2022
April 05, 2022