Treasures of the East
CREATED UNIQUELY FOR ASIAN ODYSSEYS
Chiang Mai- Chiang Rai- Huay Xai - Luang Prabang - Bali- Singapore
Extension to Borneo
28 Feb 2022 - 17 Mar 2022
Golden Triangle – Laos Cruise (Anouvong) – Luang Prabang – Bali- Singapore
Extension to Borneo: March 17-21, 2022
DATE: LOCATION: HOTEL:
February 28-March 3, 2022. Chiang Mai Rachamankha (Relais and Chateaux)
March 3-5, 2022. Chiang Rai The Legend Chiang Rai
March 5-8, 2022. Huayxai – Luang Prabang. Heritage Line Anouvong Cruise of the Upper Mekong
March 8-10, 2022 Luang Prabang Belmond La Residence Phou Vao
March 10-15, 2022 Bali Desa Visesa Ubud / Indigo Hotel Seminyak
March 15-17, 2022. Singapore Fullerton
March 17-21, 2022. Borneo Sepilok Nature Resort / Sukau Rainforest Lodge
Experience a ‘Trip of a Lifetime” – 18 days/ 17 nights (optional extension to Borneo (5 days/4 nights) to sights of marvel and beauty. An itinerary unlike any other!
- Explore Asia with this epic tour that will uncover some of the continent's richest landmarks, historical sites and fabled wildlife. Venture also beyond the familiar and experience lesser known sites that define this fascinating continent.
- Enrich your experience with our exceptional guides and fascinating expert lecturers, shared with a small group of like-minded travelers.
- Enhance your stay in exceptional boutique and historic hotels, including the Rachamankha, a Relais and Chateaux Property, the Belmond Luang Prabang, the Fullerton, Singapore: converted from a 19th C post office and the Sukau Rainforest Lodge, awarded the “most unique lodge in the world” by National Geographic Magazine
- Savor: Dine on Asia’s best cuisine. All meals are included and represent the food culture of each area. Enjoy spectacular gourmet restaurants, such as Mozaic, Bali with a French Laundry Chef.
- Cruise the Upper Mekong, unspoiled by tourism, in the only, newly built, luxury ship designed exclusively to navigate the Upper Mekong’s narrow, shallow waterways. An intimate experience with only 10 cabins
- Explore the local crafts: handwoven silks and cotton textiles, silver, painting, wood carving villages, John Hardy’s jewelry workshop and more…
- Enjoy colorful markets, tribal villages, ancient temples, exquisite scenery and wild national parks accessible only by boat, unique botanical gardens, lunch with the Royal Balinese family, and gorgeous dance performances.